Vision, Mission, Values & Objectives
Vision: We envision a community which affords our residents an active, engaging, supportive lifestyle in an effectively managed and maintained setting.
Mission: Our mission is to maintain and enhance the quality of life and sense of community through
- effective and economical management of our community,
- consistent and fair enforcement of the rules and regulations,
- active support of initiatives and capital improvements which benefit the community.
Values: In all of our activities to achieve our vision and mission, we value integrity, fairness, stability, civility, sound judgment, respect, cooperation and a sense of community.
Executive Board Objectives:
- Direct the Property Manager regarding the management of the affairs of the Association, which excludes management of individual units or homes.
- Encourage collaborative and diverse participation promoting an involved membership, forming specific Committees to advise on HOA accountabilities.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective forums to actively listen to the concerns of the community.
- Satisfy, maintain and enhance community rules and regulations relating to property values, community life, legal and safety issues.
- Seek continuous improvements in effective and efficient management of the community.
- Establish and maintain strong financial policies/processes for all operations of the community.
- Be forever mindful of and preserve the Association’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Serve in the best interest of the Association at all times.